Friday, February 13, 2009

Rocker

I ordered some things from Sephora not long ago and my order came in yesterday. I decided to wear the lip gloss today, despite only going down the street to the store. It's Kat von D's Rocker, and I think I like it, but I'm not entirely sure.


Also last night, I made chicken for dinner and managed to burn it on one side. I got wrapped up in watching something, and I tend to forget that I'm cooking. Oh well, it was still edible. The cats were certainly interested.

I tried sharing, but Dem doesn't seem to know how to eat from my hand, no matter how hard I try. Cricket, on the other hand, nommed the shit outta the crispy bits, then promptly stole Dem's pieces. He's thrown up the last two days but it's never food; just bile. I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. If it happens tomorrow, I'll panic.

Speaking of tomorrow, fuck Valentine's Day.