Thursday, February 12, 2009

Malarky

I've given up soda. It's been slightly hard, but profoundly cheaper. It's tea all the way for now. My plan is to drink a bunch of tea now, then slowly integrate water into the mix. I really, really don't like drinking water, but I've been informed that it's apparently healthy for you. Who knew?

Today's Jezebel was filled with such asshatery that I'm convinced it was some kind of Say Stupid Shit holiday. People felt it was alright to proclaim that rape was simply another form of sex, that it's better to have a game depicting rape to keep rapists from raping (what the fuck?), and that rape victims apparently should just suck it up because at least they're not dead. On top of that, one person felt it was necessary to inform us that Beth Ditto will have a heart attack by the time she's 40 and die. Psychics? On my Jezebel? It's more likely than you think.

Later, Kat and I must get in gear for new reviews on Apple Box. We're getting really positive feedback and I'd love to parlay it into something that, I dunno, makes money. Wishful thinking.