Wednesday, February 4, 2009

America, fuck yeah!

A man was injured early this morning in a car bombing. Being the insensitive asshole that I am, I was just mad that they interrupted Jerry Springer to inform me of this. When they interrupted the second time to note that it was a bomb and not some random gas explosion, I immediately decided it was a mob hit.

What? Doesn't it sound like a hit? Don't lie.

The police chief for West Memphis, though, is claiming it's a domestic terrorist attack. Really, chief? We're jumping to that conclusion? Maybe someone was just pissed at him. Maybe he had a secret lover that he dumped and she (or, hell, he) exacted revenge. Maybe it was intended for his wife. All of these are more believable than random terrorist attack. If a terrorist picks West Memphis, they are officially the worst terrorist ever, because that place fucking sucks. It's like picking somewhere in Iowa to bomb. Just pointless.

In other news, I'm talking to someone I met via OkCupid during the Great Jezebel Date Search of '09. He seems pretty nice. And I know I'm going to self-sabotage. It's just how I roll.